Milestones & Meltdowns

Monday, February 28, 2011

And the second half of February

It's hard to believe today is already the last day of the month!!  Where is 2011 going?!?!?!?

Since my last post, the Cats dominated #1 ranked Jayhawks on Valentine's Day.  I spent the evening having a heart shaped pizza with Kelli and watching the game.  It was probably one of my best Valentine Days thus far!

My new camera arrived in the mail and I made a trip to KC to see my kiddos and celebrate Logan's 4th birthday!!  I can't believe how big they're all getting!!!  


 Mr. Gavyn is geting oh-so-close to walking!!!


 Miss Lexy has matured since starting Kindergarten and she now only goes by Alexis!


Brother Andy was trying to get Mr. Gavyn to look at the camera


The birthday boy that looks more like a Cullen with this lighting....
 

Getting a little up close and personal with Alexis.


Isn't he precious?!?!?!?

And the biggest news of that weekend....

Miss Paisley Shae Beckman made her arrival on Sunday afternoon, February 20th!!!  Unfortunately, I don't get to meet her preciousness until April, when I fly to Wichita for Easter.

This past weekend Abby and I hosted a Smashbox Makeup party.  Great food, great friends, and pretty makeovers!

And we also switched out all of my second hand furniture and Kirsten bought new couches and made some pretty pillows!

And, take a look at the picture hanging on the wall.  It's one of the sunset pictures I took while in San Francisco and I turned it in to a canvas print.

Ok, I think I covered most everything.  I also made it to Wade Bowen and Josh Abbott band in concert.  I finally have a few more friends that enjoy and appreciate  Texas Country music, which makes me very very happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment