Milestones & Meltdowns

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Touching down in LondonTown

I'm approximately 36 hours away from my flight to London!  I couldn't be more excited!  We don't have much of anything scheduled but I get in Friday night and I meet up with my good friend and KKG sister, Ashley Frazier.  We fly to Edinburgh, Scotland on Saturday morning and we'll spend a long weekend seeing the sights in Scotland.  We fly back to London on Monday night so I can meet up with Janae and her two friends on Tuesday.  I see Nando's, the London Bridge, Kensington Palace and Big Ben in our future!!
Our friend James will be our tour guide, although he's already said that he doesn't know his way around the  city.  It could be interesting!  The weather appears to be in the 50's and sunny so I really shan't complain.
And, my travel friend from last year, Stacey, is actually going to be in the UK the same time!  Crazy!  We'll meet up on Thursday and Friday so that will be fun too.  It is crazy to think that we were in Greece at this time last year!  What a fun trip....

Work has been beyond hectic as of late and we've been supporting a conversion for all of the clinics so I've been working long hours.  I am currently doing some laundry so I'll have clothes to pack!
St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow and K-State has their first game in the NCAA tournament so I feel like tomorrow is already over and It's time for my flight.

Erin go braugh and Go Cats!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment