Milestones & Meltdowns

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Here's to 2011

Like many other 'bloggers' as myself, I have decided today that 2011 is going to be devoted to a better understanding of myself. My first New Year's resolution to help in this journey is to go to church on a regular basis. Hopefully that means every week, but currently on week two of 2011, I'm 1 for 2. I did find a church down the street (.7 miles) so it's a nice little walk for a Sunday, or Saturday evening if I must. The preist spoke English and gave a decent message today so I think I'm in luck! And, they have multiple mass options on Saturday and Sunday so I really won't have many chances to not make it.

I think writing out feelings and thoughts can also help in this journey, so *hopefully* I will do a better job of writing on here. I would like to get a better understanding of what makes me happy, in terms of my career and how to get there.

The last six months have been a journey in itself. I am getting a better understanding of what I want and need in life as well as what I don't like and what I don't want. I need to learn how to better vocalize these thoughts and feelings so I get where I want to be with my career and love life. Here's to 2011 and whatever may come my way.

1 comment: