Milestones & Meltdowns

Thursday, January 20, 2011

We're heading towards our coldest days of Winter yet...

That's what I heard on the news tonight....awesome.
It's crazy what a difference a week can make. And I'm not even talking about the weather. Although I'm soooo excited for the return of the temps of "Feels Like -10". Just kidding! How awful!!!

Regardless of the weather turning (or, staying) cold and blah, my mood and outlook have increased exponentially! I cannot even explain it but I'm just happy that my usually jovial personality and outlook have returned. I even notice myself replacing every other exclamation point with a period so I'm not a huge creep. Whoopsie!

Anyway, I realized last Friday that I needed an attitude adjustment and no one can do that except for little ol me! There are so many great and happy things in this world. And although I claimed that nothing great was happening in my life, I couldn't be more wrong! I have a nice apartment, a warm bed, and a full closet (and belly - Ha!). My friends and family are loving and supportive and I really can't complain, so I apologize for doing so.

I finally made it back to the treadmill tonight and the endorphins are kicking in already! Here's my pledge to keep it up and to make it to church this weekend, since I didn't make it last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment